Private capital represents 72% of growth investments. We are uniquely experienced in assisting emerging growth companies in financing their most important priorities.
As innovation accelerates in an increasingly competitive global marketplace, the stress on emerging growth companies remains extensive:
- Intensifying financing risk
- Prolonged development periods
- Heightened "Exit" uncertainty
- Uncertain commercial adoption
- Lack of strategic visibility
- Unpredictable regulatory environment
- Increasing global competition
Healthios has advised more than 250 private and public healthcare companies in privately negotiated and syndicated financings across a wide range of structures and uses of funds. Combining global resources, extensive capital markets knowledge, and unparalleled transaction experience with a distinct commitment to private placements, Healthios is uniquely positioned to serve emerging growth investors and their portfolio companies.